Refractory Kiln Using High Alumina Insulating Fire Bricks for Stove
1. Light weight high alumina bricks are used for the lining and
insulation of masonry furnaces, as well as the erosion and scouring
of hot melt materials.
2. With high temperature, high strength, energy-saving effect and
so on. Suitable for power plant boilers, stoves, lined with various
kilns and so on.
1. The dimensions are more exactly.
2. Low iron content and impurities.
3. Good thermal stability.
4. High refractoriness.
5. Anti alkaline /acid erosions.
6. Mechanical and chemical properties are very good.
7. Strong thermal shock resistance.
|Light High-alumina Brick WLG-0.6(foam type) Physical and Chemical
|0.1MPa softening temperatureRUL,℃||＞1100|
|Reheating linear change rate (1500 degrees *3)||-0.2--0.2|
|Cold Crushing Strength CCS,Mpa||≥2.5|
|Volume Density BD,g/cm³||≤0.6|
|Thermal conductivity(average temperature350±25℃)W/m.k||＜0.25|
Focus on the achievement of quality, Professional to create the